Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Backchat comment!

This is a copy of the first Backchat comment, in case you missed it!
VM Jones has an interesting history- can you find a few interesting facts about her? Try using Google you may be intrigued with what turns up! This is a quote from her that I found-
‘to touch on deep emotions without appearing soppy’
I think she succeeded well with Buddy- the first chapter sets the scene, I like the way she describes his dad dressing up in clothes that are clearly designed to impress his young girlfriend (bottom of page 10). Which parts of the first chapter made you stop and think?
Also lets know a bit about each of you- helps create a visual image! Me first- I am a Deputy Principal in wellington and about to become a Principal (next year). I have 2 small children and teach a Year 7/8 class.

No comments: